Community Solar – Nonprofit Fundraising Program
At ReWire Energy, we believe in the power of community and giving back. That’s why our Community Solar partner created a program especially designed to help non-profit organizations raise money for their cause while helping the environment. We believe your non-profit or community-based organization can benefit greatly from this program.
For every employee, volunteer, member, or supporter of your organization that subscribes to our community solar program, your organization will receive a $50 donation! Plus, the organization can also save up to 10% on their utility bill by subscribing to community solar.
YOU RECEIVE YOUR OWN PROMO CODE: “YOUR NON-PROFIT HERE”
- $50 Donation for every Employee, Member and Stakeholder or Participant across your organization’s entire Network who subscribes to community solar
- $50 Donation for every electric meter owned by your organization that subscribes to community solar
- Your Organization listed on the ReWire Website as a ‘Participant in Our Community Solar Program’. This includes your logo and link to your donation page
- ReWire Community Solar information content, logo and link for use on your organization’s website
- Customized Launch Kit with dedicated support to drive member subscriber adoptions provided by the ReWire Program Success Team
- Press Release and promotional opportunities (see: Big Brothers Big Sisters Press Release).
- Invitation to ReWire Energy Hours, our monthly networking happy hours
- Opportunity to be our featured organization at the monthly ReWire Energy Hour
- Receive Logos and Link to ReWire Websites and Social Media
Participating Nonprofits and Community-Based Organizations
Boy Scouts of America
Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region
YWCA of Northeastern NY
Community Loan Fund
Museum of Innovation and Science
Habitat for Humanity GF
- Testimonials from participating organizations
- Dedicated Tracking Page to Track your organizations progress towards it Community Solar Subscriber Goals
For More Information and to schedule a meeting, please Call 518-290-3130 or email to email@example.com