Please join us for the next ReWire Energy Hour as we strive to bring together a coalition of organizations, committed businesses, nonprofits and concerned citizens to celebrate our combined efforts at making an enduring and positive difference in our communities.
This month’s featured nonprofit is the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society with Calvin VanderVeer, a junior at Shenendehowa High School running in the Student of the Year Campaign, competing with other NY and VT students to raise the most for LLS! Help us, help Calvin and his Team Got CUREage reach their goal to raise $35,000!!
This month’s Energy Hour theme: OPEN HOUSE FOR NONPROFITS
This is a great chance to learn about our non traditional Community Solar fundraising program and receive information to support your nonprofit organization. There will be 3 local businesses offering support and information to add value to your nonprofit organization:
Nonprofit Support Organizations
- CAPITAL CFO – SABRINA HOUSER, OWNER
- Financial statements for your nonprofit
- SARATOGA HR SOLUTIONS – JIM MARCO, PRESIDENT
- Solving complex human resource issues
- For your $5 donation at the door…
- Enjoy appetizers, wine and beer.
- Learn more about the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and support their mission.
- Learn more about Community Solar and how you can sign up.
- Learn and network with a number of nonprofits and businesses offering support services geared toward nonprofits, such as bookkeeping, human resources, and connecting donors.
- Participate in 50/50 to benefit Team Got CUREage and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Enter for a chance to win other exciting giveaways