ReWire Announces Transition to Zero Energy Solutions Provider
Shifting from Traditional Energy Assessment and Advisory Services, Local Energy Start-Up Will Provide Strategic Energy Solutions Including:
- Enabling Zero Energy Buildings, both existing and new construction;
- Support Smart City policy development and deployment
- Transformative technology deployment
Saratoga Springs, NY – ReWire Energy today announced a new stage in their corporate growth that will align ReWire’s software development, energy analytics, financial modeling and utility program management expertise with market needs, including serving commercial real estate development and management, municipal and utility customers, and dynamic energy and technology customers.
Between consumer demand for efficient energy solutions, evolving market dynamics and ongoing regulatory changes, a variety of customers are seeking strategic support in reducing energy consumption and carbon emissions. Based on these trends, ReWire is focused on becoming the region’s first full-service Zero Energy Solutions provider. This new approach will focus on solving technology challenges – in design, construction, and technology deployment – to help commercial customers save money and energy while improving both their bottom line and the planet.
Lee Evans, President of ReWire Energy said, “ReWire is excited to make this transition to better reflect market challenges and opportunities. Our combined experience presents a new model for delivering Zero Energy Solutions. ReWire will be serving customers in the new construction, existing building retrofit, and municipal government arenas through a strategic alignment of engineering expertise, energy analytics, financial insight, and new technology deployment. We’re confident this approach will deliver compelling outcomes for real estate, municipal and utility customers.”
Specifically, this new approach will focus on delivering results for new construction and existing building customers including:
- Identifying Incentive Programs and applying those incentives to increase cash flow;
- Boosting ROI through reductions in soft costs and increases in overall Project/Property values
- Providing analytics, education and financial insight for faster positive cash flow;
- Comply/exceed building code or local energy plan expectations.
ReWire will also seek to deliver new solutions for Smart City and Smart Grid adoption, as well as general municipal and utility customers such as:
- New energy programs to drive cost reductions, revenue enhancement and carbon reductions;
- Community Benefits include electrification, reduced congestion and resident access to community solar;
- Development of Municipal Smart Energy Platform for governments and other municipal entities to easily adopt smart energy solutions that optimize consumption patterns, saving energy and reducing costs;
- Development of customer municipal energy plan.
ReWire, based in downtown Saratoga Springs, NY provides in-depth strategic energy consulting services. Their expertise was sought to support the energy plan for the Link @ SoBro project in Saratoga Springs and recently collaborated with the City of Schenectady on a proposal to NYSERDA for the development of innovative municipal smart grid technology.
ReWire Energy is part of the ReWire Group, LLC, a family-led and NYS Certified Minority owned Business Enterprise (MBE) focused on delivering Zero Energy solutions for real estate, municipal, commercial and institutional customers through a combination of energy and financial modeling, process automation software and new technology deployment. Based in Saratoga Springs, NY, ReWire is developing opportunities for clients throughout the region by redefining the Value of Zero. Learn more at ReWireEnergy.com.